Our client develops iOS games and -toys for kids. They have a big international audience and offices in San Francisco and Stockholm. On their behalf, we are now looking for an iOS developer to join their DevOps team in Stockholm.
The DevOps team is heading the iOS, Android and web platform initiatives and related challenges. You will work with each game team to develop platform content and components.
Responsibilities include: supporting game teams with native development, building tools, as well as growth and analytics.
This is an agile organization, where methods and projects are constantly evolving based on user testing. Every team member makes vital contributions, and everyone takes ownership in the projects.
The developer we are looking for has a good feel for iOS toy/game experiences. Since this is a small team, flexibility and willingness to learn new things is a must. It is good to be familiar with Apple’s App Store and App Developer Portal, Jenkins and other auxiliary services around app development.
We’re looking for a programmer who:
- Loves tech challenges and games.
- Has 3+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Has experience developing and deploying production of mobile applications.
- Has a proven understanding of iOS mobile and tablet development approaches (native, hybrid, cross platform), preferably from application to solution definition.
- Experience in platform development for iOS using Obj-C and Swift
- Game development in Unity3D with C#
Please send your CV to email@example.com, marked ’ios’. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.