Nu Creatives is an agency specializing in HR and Digital Talent Acquisition.
We have 17 years’ experience from working with digital talent acquisition and HR, and offer Expertise, Quality and Commitment.
Our clients range from large, knowledge-based, international corporations to small, pioneering start-ups. We have offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg but location is secondary. We are mobile!
Talent Acquisition Services
- Full Recruitment: We do the entire process, from attractive job post and communication – through search and headhunting – to hire. We are used to tricky recruitments and like a challenge!
- Freelance Agency: We have a big network of talented freelancers, ready for your quick and temporary needs.
- Second Opinion: We help evaluate your candidate.
- Personality Test: In-depth understanding of your candidate (or team member for that matter).
Examples of Recruitments (but not limited to)
Strategist, Digital Transformation
Digital Communication Manager
Executive Producer, Games
Level Designer, Games
Lead Artist, Games
Game Art Generalist
Game FX Artist
- HR Business Partner
- HR Analytics: We collect and analyse your data, and suggest relevant improvements.
- Recruitment Design: We help you optimize how you work with recruitment.
- Employer Branding: We provide strategies for short- and long term effects.
- Onboarding Procedure: We help you get it in place.
- Content Writing: Attractive job posts, content for career site and social media, candidate communication, blog posts and articles are all examples of what we can help you with, in English and Swedish.
I am an
What Clients Say
We contracted Anna as a recruiter when we had to fill six open positions within a short period of time. I was impressed by her ability to quickly understand our needs, and I admire her listening and communication skills. She was always available and highly efficient in everything she did. Her combination of vast experience and high integrity made her the perfect sounding board for us in basically any HR related matter. She was a great ambassador for our company and was always very professional with the candidates. I would highly recommend Anna and I would gladly hire her again.By Maria Ingelsson, when HR Director at Favro AB
Anna has been of great help at numerous times, especially when it has been hard for us to find skilled Artists with specific knowledge, such as VFX skills for example, but also more junior Artists that we have hired with fine results.By Rikard Hilding, Art Director at Quickspin AB
I decided to contract Anna as a recruiter for a position our regular recruitment partners failed to deliver on. Within weeks she had delivered several strong candidates where 2 major agencies had come up empty after three months on the assignment. The candidate we chose to hire is now six months in and already a tremendous asset to our team. I would recommend Anna, without hesitation, to anyone recruiting within the digital industry.By Robert Crivei, when HR at Benify AB
Anna initially joined during the summer to cover during the summer when we had a larger recruitment pressure than expected. Anna got into what was needed and became a big relief for me. After the summer, Anna stayed and helped run the work on our new career side. As a person, Anna is very committed and creative and it has really been fun to have the opportunity to work with Anna!By Christin Pettersson, HR Director at Looklet AB
Anna did a fantastic job at FI. It was great to see her apply her unbelievable instincts. Thanks to her skills and hard work, the FI Stockholm team grew in a short period of time combining people with different exciting backgrounds. Her professionalism and dedication to recruitment was very much appreciated.By Johan Lopes, when Technical Director at Fantasy Interactive
Anna was recruiting the team for our new web department; she was responsible in finding professionals which match together in a complete new team. And as I can see on our team spirit, Anna did a really good job. I also want to point out her advanced technical knowledge, which she showed in the interview situations.By Norbert Täubl, when Technical Director at STOPP / Media Monks
When I graduated from the HR education about 20 years ago, I remember being very surprised to discover all the problems going on in each and every company I got to know. I admit that I probably was a bit naive and filled with idealistic views of how things should be, so I couldn’t fathom reality entirely.…
If you work in HR or corporate management you have probably come across the term HR Analytics as it has been around for a few years now (similar terms: people/talent/workforce analytics). Better yet, it has already been implemented in your organization. As I still get related questions from clients and HR workers fairly frequently, let’s…
Digital fatigue. Even though I always loved digital development – after all it’s my domain – I must admit that I sometimes grow tired of the era that we live in. The ever accelerating pace ahead; the constant releases of new innovations; the glorification of speed and efficiency; the gurus and the visionaries claiming their…
Interviewing someone for a job isn’t rocket science, but there are some things that can help improve the procedure. Working on your interview style will benefit you and your company, creating good employer branding, and facilitating the recruitment process, especially if you interview alot. Most hiring managers I meet are pretty skilled at interviewing, but…
- CLOSED. Stockholm: Senior Backend Developer for International SaaS
- CLOSED. Stockholm: IT Business Development Manager
- CLOSED. Gothenburg: Web Developer – Fintech
- CLOSED. Gothenburg: iOS Developer – Fintech
- CLOSED. Gothenburg: Software Engineer in test – Fintech