We are now looking for an IT Business Development Manager for a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. Your focus will be on expanding the Stockholm market.
Would you like to be part of a company that has a startup mentality yet also a big aim to be a great place to work? Do you seek the possibility to build tomorrows next ’big thing’ and create a footprint of a company focusing on leading and inspiring people? Then this might be a job for you.
The role as IT Business Development Manager is a flexible and self-driven role. This means that you have free hands to structure tasks as you see fit. You will be a core part of the future expansion team in Stockholm and manage new projects and customers independently. This is a cross-functional role, and you will be involved in all aspects of launching new opportunities within the company.
Tasks that you would manage could include:
- setting up new business relations
- shaping the inhouse development model towards new customers
- analyzing growth opportunities
You will work closely with the management team in Gothenburg and handle all relationships with internal and external stakeholders in Stockholm. You will gain exceptional insights into the business by driving projects from idea all the way to implementation, as well as deep dive into current processes to deliver progressive improvements. This requires a positive and proactive attitude, as the company sets out to do what others believe impossible.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- 5 – 10 years’ experience from management consulting, high-growth startups or similar
- Previous experience from system development, test and migration of new IT solutions is an advantage
- Significant exposure to working in cross-cultural environments
- Fluency in English and Swedish required
- Excellent quantitative skills, used to building financial models and analyzing and acting on large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task. You will be running multiple projects at the same time and manage a variety of different work streams.
- Previous experience in sales, project management and fast-moving entrepreneurial environments is a big advantage in this role
To succeed in this role you should be an active doer, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new deals. This involves sales activities such as cold-calls and following-up on active leads. It is also important that you have a strong passion for IT and technology, since this is the companies’ main focus area.
This is a full-time employment with flexible hours. Start date will be during Q2, preferentially during April but can be discussed. Location is Stockholm and salary according to agreement.
Please send us your resumé without delay to email@example.com, marked ‘IBDM’.