We are now looking for a senior backend developer with at least 5 years experience for a fast growing and international HealthTech start-up that develops a popular app aimed at individuals. Currently, the app has 600,000 users each month worldwide and is quickly growing. The company has a nice office at Stureplan, Stockholm and believes in flat hierarchies and freedom under responsibility. Those entering at this stage will be part of building a world-leading app of its kind and at the same time also a strong team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior backend developer who has at least 5 years of relevant work experience. You should have a good understanding of how REST APIs and databases work. It is also important for the role that you have experience in cloud-based architecture and are able to set requirements and to some extent develop and understand the operation of cloud solutions, and thus a requirement is that you feel comfortable with the Google Cloud Platform.
Examples of tasks:
- Develop, renew and manage backend that handles user data. It is very important with security and data management as they handle peoples’ health data
- Make connections between received data from the app and reformat to pass on to partners. It is important to be able to understand different types of APIs and web services.
- Develop new types of features that contribute to the user experience of the app. It could be about creating an AI-based recommendation engine, setting up a chatbot or creating integration with smart speakers, for example.
- C # – MVC (.NET Core)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud functions (Node.js / Python / Go)
- 5 years of experience or more
- Understanding of design patterns and frameworks
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web services
- Happy to work with implementation of AI
- Google Cloud Platform experience. If you have a good understanding of AWS, that can be interesting aswell since it is an overlapping knowledge.
This job is a full time position in Stockholm starting asap.