Our client is a medium-sized agency that exists to drive companies to use online and digital as natural parts of doing business and achieving tangible results. Their comfortable Gothenburg office (HQ) is located in the central parts of the city. On their behalf, we are now looking for a versatile and accomplished project manager to join their talented team.
You will mainly be managing digital projects that create tangible results for the clients. It is preferred that you speak and write Swedish and English fluently. Here’s a list of some of the things that are expected from you in this role:
- Drive a project from start to finish. You can translate requirements and needs from clients, make sure the project is specified and structured, follows a time-line, the budget is kept, and quality goals and expectations are met.
- Know how to get the most out of the team. You know how to utilize their different competencies from start through finish, beginning with the project purpose and objectives, and through to strategic, creative and technical execution and delivery.
- Grasp of business strategies and brand guidelines.
- Strong communicator. You know how to run effective and productive client meetings. You make sure everyone is on the same page in terms of how to move forward and what is required.
- Guiding the customer. You are attentive to when the customer needs guidance on online and digital best practices. You explore new opportunities and are able to handle customer needs and requests throughout the project.
- Digital experience. You have worked with digital productions, content & inbound marketing, online presence and lead generation etc. with enthusiasm, using tools and trends associated with these areas.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to see your application without delay. Send it to email@example.com and mark it ‘PM GBG’.