Our client is a medium-sized agency that exists to drive companies to use online and digital as natural parts of doing business and achieving tangible results. Their comfortable Gothenburg office (HQ) is located in the central parts of the city. On their behalf, we are now looking for a stellar front-end developer who values the user experience more than anything else. A user-first mindset requires you to enjoy building for the user rather than for yourself, which is why this is important. If this sounds like you, then please keep reading.
Our clients’ dynamic team of developers, UX designers, strategists and copywriters will provide you with all the challenge and support you wish for, and if you enjoy managing work and projects yourself, you’ve found the right place.
You will help build stuff like:
- pretty websites
- guide & configuration platforms
- service & support UI
This applies to you:
- 3–5+ years of experience in web development
- curious, self-starter, responsible and with attention to detail
- design-sense & UX/UI mindset, able to turn static designs into interactive ones
- keen user of apps & cloud services
- good communicator, written and spoken, online and offline, and especially in code
- understand a thing or two about how backend systems work
Your technical skills:
- solid foundation of HTML5 / CSS3 / responsive design, etc.
- jQuery / Bootstrap
- LESS / SASS / OOCSS
- professional CMS experience in at least two differently architectured systems
- 1–2 projects where posting and reading data has been implemented, using either a framework, or object-oriented programming
- adept in using building and debugging tools
If this sounds like you, then please send your application straight away to email@example.com. If you have a portfolio or work samples, then please include them as well. Mark your application: ‘FE’.