We are looking for three full-time freelance product designers (UX + UI) for a project taking place in central London, starting around the beginning – mid April and lasting for about three months. This team of three will create design and UX suggestions for an entire payment solution, for a foreign bank.
Our client is helping companies become digital businesses – which usually means creating, testing and launching new products/ services/ brands/ teams within organisations looking to get on the front foot.
Our client puts talent first. They know that the only way to make real change in an organisation is to take highly capable people and give them space to do their thing. They want the best people, working on the best briefs, to make things that actually change things.
Our client offers:
- The perks of the freelance lifestyle with the support of a full-time role.
- Hand-picked people based on skills for each project brief.
- Freedom to choose what projects to work on.
- Interesting projects with work that actually goes live.
- Freelance rates.
- Support in your professional goals.
- A great team that offers knowledge exchange, camaraderie and direction when needed.
Please send your application with CV/ portfolio/ rates/ availability to recruiter Anna Persson at email@example.com. Mark it ‘PD London’.