Our client builds communication products with a big global audience. They are a diverse team of more than 40 nationalities, and offer a very good package for the right person. On their behalf, we are now looking for a visually strong senior product designer to join their successful team in Stockholm.
Role and responsibilities
As a product designer you will be a part of the product team working to identify initiatives and solve user problems for apps and website. The role means taking ownership of design ideas through research, wireframing and prototyping stages to the final product and beyond.
- You have your own views on what processes should be adopted when taking an idea from research to wireframe to prototype to final design, so what tools you use is of secondary importance.
- The ability to come up with solutions to design problems that are as beautiful as they are functional.
- Strong visual designer.
- Fluency in English.
- An interest in new apps and app design trends.
- Experience in user research and usability testing is a bonus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design.
Send your application with CV and portfolio to email@example.com, marked ‘PDSTM’. You do not need to speak Swedish for this role. Candidates are evaluated continuously, so make sure to send your application as soon as possible.