JOB: Project Manager at Novacura, Sweden any location or Oslo
Join Novacura and drive digitalization and develop processes at some of the Nordic region’s strongest brands. Together with us, you will work in a strategic role that spans business, IT and process development in a company with a unique global position.
As Project Manager, your focus will be supporting and managing IT projects. You will handle everything from pre-studies and requirement analysis to project planning and execution. You are thus responsible for projects from start to finish.
To your help, you have great colleagues and sub-contractors, as well as the Novacura R&D team. In your toolbox, you will find all our collective knowledge of ERP platforms and you will also have access to Novacura Flow, a unique product that will help you deliver real value to the customer.
The Project Manager takes part in the sales phase and defines and calculates the delivery of the solution specified by the Sales and Pre-Sales Managers. Tasked with delivering the solution together with the customer’s project manager, you will lead the Novacura project team in meeting the agreed scope, budget, quality and timeline of each project.
Projects and customers vary in complexity and scope. They typically range from 250 to 20 000 consulting hours.
Our customers’ businesses are diverse- from project-based delivery of complex platforms such as oil rigs and vessels, to manufacturing (mining, electronics, paper), utilities, service management and retail. The Project Manager can work from any of our Swedish offices.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced person with great interest in world-class business processes and customer experiences:
- You need to be skilled at communicating and working with people.
- You want to lead and encourage team members and you take strong ownership of completing projects assigned to you.
- You are solution-oriented and good at understanding processes.
- You understand how to meet customer expectations and collaborate with the customer’s resources to manage their expectations.
Required qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of IT consulting and/or project management experience
- 5+ implementations of ERPs/Business Systems as key Project Manager
- Successful management of at least one larger project of at least 10 000 hours
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills
- Fluency in writing and speaking Swedish and English.
- 5+ implementations of ERP platforms as an Application Consultant/Business Analyst responsible for one or more of the areas:
- Business Intelligence
- Skills and experience with IFS Applications is of great advantage, but not necessary to apply for this position.
- Project Management (PMI, PRINCE or similar)
- Agile Methods (Scrum Master)
- Process Modeling
- ERP systems
Computer and Information Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or similar.
- Project planning tools: MS Project, Primavera or similar
- Process Modeling: 2C8
- Collaboration tools: Atlassian Jira, Yammer, Share Point, MS Teams
- MS Office
- IFS Applications, HubSpot
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in nine countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, and the USA. We have appx. 110 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
How to apply
If you recognize yourself in this description, we are interested in an application from you without delay, regardless of where you are located. Selection is done continuously so do not miss the chance. Apply here.