CLOSED: Visual Designer, Web
We are looking for a digital designer with a strong sense for visual design and user experience. You thrive on challenges and can easily move from ideas and concepts, to ready-to-use, pixel perfect design. You will help give customers an experience out of the ordinary, through smart and appealing design and UX.
Your main task will be to develop and improve the website with visual design and UX as tools, and by doing so, create the best possible experience for the visitor. You will work in a tight-knit team together with a Conversion Specialist and a Copywriter, as well as close to the UX Designer, in order to secure a high service level throughout the customer journey. You will also be part of the companies’ graphic development group which covers both web and digital product areas. You will report to the Marketing Director.
- Visual design and UX for the main website and sister sites.
- Creating landing pages and page templates.
- Being part designing for signup and onboarding flows.
- Design of advertisements, whitepapers and other material.
- Design and development of digital products (web site format).
- Branding and adaption to partner sites.
- Assist other departments’ websites such as help center, and also within digital products.
- Relevant academic education or equvialent within visual design, web design, web development or similar.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign as well as in prototyping tools such as Sketch or similar.
- Comfortable with modifying themes and creating new templates in WordPress.
- Bonus skill: experience from frontend development, preferrably in WordPress.
- ‘Pragmatic perfectionist’
- Efficient ‘doer’ who can deliver at a good speed.
- You want to work in a winning company, and contribute to winning.
- Teamplayer who can give and take critique.
- Ability to prioritize what needs focus at a given time.
- Nice, trend-aware, and early-adopter!
Nu Creatives client is a Swedish, growing software company that offers cloud-based and automated book keeping and invoicing services for Swedish small businesses and corporations. The company was founded in 2000 and has around 75 employees at the Gothenburg HQ.
The company has won awards such as Gasell Company of the Year, Deloitte TechnologyFast 50 (Sweden), and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (EMEA).
The company knows how to balance work and fun, and values healthcare, training and common activities highly. You are most welcome to join others running, doing yoga or play floorball for example.
Please send your CV and portfolio and/or links to your design, to email@example.com. Mark it ‘VD GBG’. Candidates are selected continuously.