CLOSED: Lead Artist for Award Winning Games Studio
Nu Creatives client is an award-winning games developer working with social online video slot machines for the gambling and social gaming audience. The team has years of experience, and a burning passion for gaming and a love for gambling. Their headquarter is located in Stockholm, in a light and comfortable office space in the centre of the city. On their behalf, we are now looking for a talented Lead Artist to join their team, on site in Stockholm.You will play a key role in one of the game teams. You will devise the game’s visual style and participate in the production of all visual material throughout the game’s development. You will work closely with the Producer to make the game as visually appealing and fun to play as possible. Being the Lead Artist, you will encourage and motivate your fellow artists while delivering quality artwork. You will work in a casual and fun atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter.
Required qualifications and experience:
- At least +3 years of experience as a Lead Artist or equivalent.
- A strong portfolio with a wide range of high quality artwork in different styles.
- Proven skill in designing and producing game elements like logos, fonts, texts, frames, and buttons.
- A keen eye for colour harmonies, lighting and material rendering.
- You are driven, creative and organised with an interest for game development.
- You have good leader skills and are able to speak up and motivate others.
- Great experience in photoshop and other related software.
We consider it a plus if you have experience from:
- Working with game graphics and the technologies used in game development, have an awareness of its capabilities and limitations.
- 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
- Using relevant effect or animation software and plugins e.g. After Effects, Particular.
- Slot development.
Our client offers an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. They have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, flexible hours and here you’ll have the opportunity to have your work seen and enjoyed by millions of users, world-wide.
Please send your application with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark it ‘Lead Artist’.