CLOSED: SOFTWARE ENGINEER FOR FAVRO
You are a C++ programmer who wants to push your self to the limit and contribute to one of the most exciting products currently being developed in Sweden. You will be joining a small high performing team where the possibility to rapidly improve your technical ability is unparallaled. Building on top of the Meteor web framework we will be improving scalability on the backend by implementing DDP more efficiently by using native concurrent code and distributing the work. You are a programmer who knows that solving complex technical challenges requires challenging the status quo and that no solution ever arrives fully formed. At Favro we believe that the best programmers have a passion for writing code that extends outside their professional live.
• Work closely with engineers, designers and the rest of team to implement new features and systems.
• Debug and implement new code in C++ and other languages such as JS.
• Participate in peer code reviews.
• You have been a high performing member of a software development team for two to three years.
• You are passionate about writing code in C++.
• You have an expert understanding of computer architecture and how to design and analyze data structures.
• You have working knowledge of the latest C++ standards.
• You are fluent in English.
• You are self motivated, while also able to collaborate within the team
We are searching for brilliant employees that thrive in an agile, collaborative, team-based and entrepreneurial environment, looking for an exciting work culture where teamwork and excellence is rewarded, hard work is expected, and the world is the playground. Hansoft employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a career opportunity with no speed limits.
Favro is a Swedish software company with offices in Uppsala, San Francisco, Kyiv, Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City. Some of the most innovative teams around the world depend on Favros expertise and apps in order to realize their vision. We built this success being self financed, fast growing, and profitable. Two years in a row we’ve become “Gasell company of the year” in our region. Then, a few years ago, we had a vision for something even bigger. We wanted to bring the agile way of working to all kinds of organisations. Beyond software developers to teams in sales, marketing, operations, customer relations, executive management, and even NGOs and political organisations. We wanted to create an app as easy to use as the simplest tools, yet powerful to enable teams to align towards the bigger goals of their organization.
To realize our vision we partnered with top VC firm Creandum, raised MUSD 10, and got to action. We now have built this new product called Favro, and we’re bringing agile to all – helping teams become hyper-adaptable and allowing organizations to become more organic in their way of working.