Job: Senior User Experience Architect
Our client is a globally leading ideas and innovation company that collaborates with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
Nu Creatives is the retained recruitment partner of the agencies’ Gothenburg office. We are currently supporting them with recruitment for several roles within business analysis, project management, creative and UX. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the other openings!
As a member of the User Experience Department you will be passionate about user experience, and at the forefront of new thinking and techniques.
Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, you will lead all user experience activities on key projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will report into the Executive User Experience Director and should have extensive information architecture, content strategy, user experience/usability experience. Experience of working with standard IA and UCD tools and processes will also be required, alongside a solid understanding of internet technologies, experience of content management systems and ecommerce, machine learning, experience of cross-platform design and knowledge of designing for social is highly beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a digital agency and work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility, being self-motivated and comfortable working independently and ideally is educated to degree level.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Develop award-winning experiences working with Creative, Planning and Technology teams
- Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate
- Be able to use more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution
- Be able to contribute at a high level to the overall strategic client approach, taking into account relevant marketplace, consumer and technology factors
- Be able to develop UE solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, kiosk, TV etc
- Promote collaborative work practices with Client Services, Creative, Technology, and Project Management teams throughout the duration of the project
- Lead User Experience work streams on large-scale and complex projects
- Demonstrate cross-functional understanding; clearly articulate purpose and value of other disciplines within Strategic Services, identifying when their input is needed
- Be highly aware of user experience best practice
- Provide support, guidance and mentoring to junior members of the User Experience Team
- Take an active role in new business pitches where appropriate
- Constantly strive to stay abreast of new developments and improve processes/procedures
- Relentlessly review the standard of work, ensuring that only work meeting the highest levels of quality are presented to the client
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark it ‘UX GBG’.