Job: Senior Project Manager for Leading Creative Agency in Gothenburg
Our client is a globally leading ideas and innovation company that collaborates with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
Nu Creatives is the retained recruitment partner of the agencies’ Gothenburg office. We are currently supporting them with recruitment for several roles within business analysis, project management, creative and UX. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the other openings!
The Senior Project Manager will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met, the Senior Project Manager will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Successfully deliver projects with high quality project deliverables, on-time and on-budget.
- Author well crafted Project Status Reports, ensuring they are submitted on time, every week (95% compliance target).
- Able to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and client/s to ensure the best outcome for both client/s and company.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively.
- Work with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Structure an estimate according to most appropriate model (e.g. fixed price, capped time and materials, by project phase) and effectively communicate to client.
- Able to set up, structure and deliver the end-to-end delivery of a medium-sized project involving some technical complexity (between 100 to 350 technical man-days). This would be delivered using internal resources and any appointed third party.
- Set up and facilitate both internal and client post-project review and share learning with relevant parties (e.g. teams, client groups and third parties).
- Manage and deliver projects with budgets up to SEK 2M. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Tailor and communicate an appropriate project structure by methodology (e.g. Agile or Waterfall) or by project phase (e.g. Discovery).
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Achieve personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world class relationships.
Creates an environment that encourages innovative thinking and problem-solving. Demonstrates the ability to champion change by building a commitment to it among direct reports/other team members. Brings an understanding of what has worked in the past and can apply this to future strategy.
Partners with clients and colleagues in a positive and professional way. Has a strong sense of personal responsibility for initiatives, able to become that ‘go to’ person. Shares the belief that work is about generating results for clients, rather than taking individual credit. Actively builds strong relationships within the team/office and helps to create an environment where divergent views can be shared openly.
Passionate about the work and creates a working environment that cultivates and stretches high-performing talent. Possesses a strong bias to action and strives for perfection.
Thinks strategically and uses knowledge and experience to generate new opportunities and future challenges. Able to develop unique concepts that help position the company as world-class and ideas-led. An effective communicator who also knows when to modify own preferred style for maximum effectiveness.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements. Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Possesses good business acumen and sound judgment. Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach. Eager to provide insight to and receive feedback.
Please send your application without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark it ‘PM GBG’. Candidates are evaluated continuously.