Job: Business Analyst, Freelance or Perm, for Leading Creative Agency in Gothenburg
Our client is a globally leading creative agency that believes in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, they design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for their clients.
Nu Creatives is the retained recruitment partner of the agencies’ Gothenburg office. We are currently supporting them with recruitment for several roles within business analysis, project management, creative and UX. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about the other openings!
Business Analyst – Freelance or Permanent
As a Business Analyst, you will focus on understanding the needs of clients’ businesses as a whole, including their strategic direction, and identify the initiatives that will enable them to meet their strategic goals.
You will plan the scope of new initiatives by establishing which requirements are the highest priority for implementation. Working closely with the client and other stakeholders, you will gather, analyse and document requirements so that they and the agency can better understand projects.
Contributing to the agencies’ founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of their success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for their clients.
- Set up, structure and deliver a suite of high quality Business Analysis documents.
- Meet deadlines and work within estimates to deliver within budget.
- Provide clients with information on approach, analysis, issues and conclusions.
- Communicate effectively with other teams.
- Review standard of work relentlessly, ensuring only that of the highest quality is presented to clients.
- Provide a highly responsive client service; recognised as an important part of the team and thus bringing a value-added service.
- Receive internal and external client satisfaction.
- Communicate progress proactively and manage expectations appropriately.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain reputation as an individual with a strong sense of personal ownership of a project or task, combined with a strong track record of delivery.
- Identify where input or activity from other functions is needed.
- Strive constantly to improve processes and procedures.
- Reach personal billability and utilisation targets.
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience as a business analyst, preferably within the digital media sector.
- Experience from working with clients to understand their business and gather requirements for digital projects.
- Experience from producing business analysis documentation, including requirements, business process and data modelling.
- Effective communicator and influencer, and confident workshop facilitator.
- Experience from communicating with senior clients and internal Technology teams.
- Experience from successfully delivering business analysis artefacts for a project or project component up to value of SEK 2M.
- Experience from working in both agile and waterfall models would be useful.
- Knowledge of UML.
- Knowledge of digital products and services.
- Organised team player who can prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
- Full understanding of the software development life cycle.
We are welcoming applications from any location. We need your application ASAP, and you can be a freelancer, or looking for a permanent job – both is interesting. Please mark your application ‘BA GBG’ and send it to email@example.com.